Cancellation of registration
The following cancellation rules apply once a student has been accepted onto the programme:
- A student shall advise the Faculty of Emergency and Critical Care in writing of his/her intention to cancel this registration in full or in part.
- No cancellation of registration in full or in part shall be of force or effect without written confirmation thereto by an authorised officer of the Faculty of Emergency and Critical Care.
- All student registrations are for a complete course. Should a student choose not to continue his/her studies at any point, they are required to immediately inform the programme administrators in writing. The Faculty of emergency and Critical Care does not take responsibility for cancellations communicated verbally or not submitted to the Administration Office.
- A student who cancels his/her registration shall incur financial liability in terms of fees according to the cancellation rules specified below.
- Where a student is registered provisionally, pending submission of outstanding documentation, the registration shall be cancelled if the outstanding documents are not submitted prior to the course start date. Such a student shall be liable for payment of fees in respect of all the table below.
Cancellation rules for all Faculty of Emergency and Critical Care courses:
All registrations for BAA, AEA, CCA, ACLS, ITLS and PALS courses are subject to a non-refundable processing fee of R500 on cancellation.
|Date of receipt of written notification of cancellation
|20 working days or more before course commences
||Liable for 50% of total tuition fees
|From the first date of the course commencing
||Liable for full tuition fees
Declaration and undertaking
All applicants and their sponsors (person responsible for payment) must complete and sign this section.
I understand that the Faculty of Emergency and Critical Care reserves the right to decline the application if it does not meet entry criteria.
I understand that payment of the course fee does not automatically guarantee a course certificate at the culmination of the course.
I understand that the Faculty of Emergency and Critical Care reserves the right to cancel courses for whatever reason, in which event money paid to the Faculty of Emergency and Critical Care will be refunded upon request, of held over until the next course is run