About Netcare 911
Netcare 911, is the recognised South African leader in the emergency services field.
Netcare 911, the wholly-owned, pre-hospital risk management and emergency assistance subsidiary of Network Healthcare Holdings Ltd (Netcare), provides emergency services to patients in crisis and emergency situations including:
- Fully integrated, world-class emergency medical assistance
- Evacuation by road or air
- Telephonic medical advisory services
- A range of insured products to mitigate member risk
Our core competence lies in the providing single-source evacuation capabilities in South Africa and rim countries - within the diverse roles of the road and air ambulance and medical escorts - and we are dedicated to achieving and maintaining the highest clinical standards in every facet of our operations.
We strive to offer the best response times and paramedical expertise in the EMS industry and Netcare 911 protocols, training, equipment and staff are constantly benchmarked against international guidelines and standards.
Netcare 911 has an impressive infrastructural capability that makes it the preferred emergency management assistance provider in South Africa.
- A strong track record of practical experience in the provision of in-field emergency assistance solutions
- An established culture of performance-measured initiatives to ensure a continued high standard of expert clinical care
- The capacity to deliver an entire emergency service package and the organisational support necessary to sustain these services
- Pre-hospital assistance solutions, telephonic advisory services and evacuation transportation now extend to an insured 7.5 million people living and working in Southern Africa
Investment in self-owned and managed ground and air ambulance resources is a means of controlling end-product service quality, optimum response performance and resource availability and since our inception in 1998 we have invested heavily in operational resources and capabilities